It is time for you to consider your future career aspirations!
Join our Careers Open Day at Peterborough City Hospital on Saturday the 17th of June between 10:00-13:00!
Whether you are an experienced professional thinking of relocating to Peterborough and Cambridgeshire, a student ready to graduate or in the early years of training, a return to practice professional, or anyone willing to pursue a career in Healthcare, we are welcoming you all!
This is the best place to start or to take the next step into a career. We pride ourselves on being a flexible and supportive employer, helping people to develop themselves.
Why attend our Careers Open Day?
- Learn about the career opportunities and pathways we offer at North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust.
- Meet our teams and hear real-life stories about the brilliant work we do.
- Be curious and prepared to discover new opportunities. You could learn about opportunities that you hadn’t even considered.
- Receive practical career advice from our clinical leads and recruitment experts.
- Discover our traineeships/apprenticeship/volunteer opportunities.
- Check out our amazing staff benefits and learn more about the importance of flexible working within the NHS.
Join #TeamNWAngliaFT! Book your place or just come along! You don’t want to miss this opportunity.
For more information, please contact the resourcing team on firstname.lastname@example.org