Our Allied Health Professionals (AHP) team at North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust is inviting you to join us and learn about us, our activity, our career pathways and opportunities we offer.
Whether you are an experienced professional thinking of relocating to Peterborough and Cambridgeshire, a student ready to graduate or in the early years of training, a return to practice professional, or a young adult willing to pursue a career in one of the AHP professions, we are welcoming you all!
Our excellent teams will introduce you to their professional life and match your talent with the following careers as:
- Operating Department Practitioner
- Therapeutic Radiographer
- Diagnostic Radiographer
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist.
Please come along to:
- meet the teams and take a tour of our units;
- join in the learning and Q&A sessions;
- explore AHP career pathways from school to specialist;
- find out about our Preceptorship Programmes;
- chat with our recruitment specialists and be guided through the application process on how to apply for our vacancies;
- talk to our teams about the health and wellbeing programme, and how it can help you;
- learn about the benefits of working at North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust.
We hope to see you there! Book your place or just come along!
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Location: Peterborough City Hospital.