Registered Managers are responsible for the level of care their organisation and care workers provide. As a manager, you could work in various social care settings, including: Care homes, supported living flats and in the community or local authorities
Depending on your service and level, your day-to-day might include:
- Overseeing the running of a care service.
- Managing staff so they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their ability.
- Managing budgets and contracts.
- Making strategic decisions about the future and growth of your care service.
- Leading on specific projects or clinical areas, for example setting up a new care service