Who is it for?
Healthcare Science service leads and line managers, workforce planners with an interest in Healthcare Science, apprenticeship or education leads and any others interested in the development of apprenticeships in Healthcare Science settings.
What is it?
This webinar will cover:
- The basics of apprenticeships including what they are and how they work
- The launch of an employer guide to Healthcare Science apprenticeships
- The launch of a framework of training providers delivering level 2, 4 and 6 provision broken down by specialism and training location
- Presentations from employers and systems who have implemented apprenticeships and how they did this, including business cases
- Presentations from apprentices and employers on the benefits of apprenticeships
- Breakout rooms with content relevant to your area of Healthcare Science (please indicate this on the booking form)
- Information regarding HEE support funding for Healthcare Science apprenticeships