*****PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE JOIN THE EVENT ON THE DAY USING THE LINK BELOW****
Join Louie Horne, clinical research fellow, Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) as she hosts a Microsoft Teams Live event celebrating international nurses on International Nurses Day, Thursday 12 May 3.30 pm – 5.00 pm.
- Ruth May – chief nursing officer for England
- Professor Anton Emmanuel – head of Workforce Race Equality Standard
- Geraldine Walters – director of education and standard, Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Dave Howarth – deputy head international workforce, Department of Health and Social Care
- Dr Denise Chaffer – president, Royal College of Nursing
Questions about this event?
Name: Donna Langman